Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heroin's a helluva drug

U.K. ADDICTS MAY BE GIVEN FREE FOIL FOR 'SAFER' HEROIN SMOKING

Fucking FINALLY!! Do you people out there know how often I've just been minding my own business, blogging away about retards, high as a kite off of some Grade-A Afghani heroin, but next thing you know I turn around and I'm out of tin foil!! Well let me tell you, theres no worse feeling in the world. It's like 10 thousand spoons when all you need is a knife. I'll be damned if I'm going to waste time to go to the store for more foil when I'm in the blogging zone. This would solve all my problems.

VERDICT:
what the fuck is safer heroin smoking? is that like jumbo shrimp?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 9, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

wow this is so fuckin funny, i so know how you feel!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP