Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cuttin' down the nets

ITS HIP TO SNIP DURING MARCH MADNESS

This is an actual flyer being handed out in the Austin, Texas area.

Two urology institutes - one in Austin and another in Oregon - are offering the craziest fucking marketing ploy in the history of mankind. They are promoting discounted vasectomies (NOTE: I don't think I've ever had to write the plural of vasectomy before) during March Madness because, as the article so eloquently states, "a vasectomy requires a few days of rest, so what better time to get vasectomy than March Madness, when you have a good excuse to sit on the couch?"

As a bonus, one doctor at the office in Austin goes by the name Richard Chopp. I shit you not. A doctor giving vasectomies is named Dick Chopp.

Now, I'm not going to make any gross jokes about vasectomies, because I'm too mature for that. OK, actually thats not true, I'm definitely immature enough for those kinds of jokes, but thats not the point. The point is, if you're a guy who's been considering snipping your shit, I would just think you'd want to do it on your time, not just because of some promotion that will conveniently allow you to watch the Gonzaga game.

VERDICT:
i tried so hard to think of a dick vitale joke for this, but i just couldn't do it


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP