Monday, March 16, 2009

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

BOY, 3, SPEARED THROUGH TORSO WITH 3-FOOT IRON ROD, LIVER INJURED

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck. This is no joke. This 3-year old boy in India fell off of a roof and landed right on this metal rod, which impaled him. I know, I know. Its not everyday you get to see a picture of a little Indian kid IMPALED by a metal rod, so you're welcome for that.

Doctors removed the rod during a 4-hour operation and said he had lost a lot of blood and suffered some injuries, but "nothing major."

Nothing major? Are you fucking shitting me? This kid is luckier than the dude on Slumdog Millionaire. How the hell did he survive this? I'm not saying I wish he hadn't, but seriously, how the hell does ANYBODY survive this? HE WAS IMPALED BY A FUCKING METAL ROD!!!!!

VERDICT:
when I was a little kid, I cried like a little bitch if i so much as stubbed my toe, and this kid toughed out being impaled by a metal rod!! this is so miraculous its retarded

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP