Friday, June 26, 2009

Spark that shit

TWO-YEAR OLD 'WORLD'S YOUNGEST SMOKER'

A 2-year old kid in China is now known as the world's youngest smoker, after his dad admitted he taught his son how to smoke as a baby to ease the pain from a hernia he was too young to have surgery for. The kid is now smoking a pack a day.

This might make a tiny little bit of sense if he was at least smoking weed to ease his pain, but this kid is just chain-smoking butts all day. What the hell good does that do? If he can't have one, he starts screaming and rolling around on the floor, kind of how I get when my dealer won't text me back. But I'm a grown ass dude, not a Chinese baby. And no weed for me = no awesome blog for you.

VERDICT:
newsflash of the future: 2-year old in china becomes youngest person to die of lung cancer

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP