Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Worst wedding ever

KORDEZA ZHELYAZKOVA, 11, GIVES BIRTH ON WEDDING DAY

Kordeza Zhelyazkova was still wearing her wedding dress and tiara when she arrived at hospital and gave birth to little Violeta.

The schoolgirl, of Sliven, Bulgaria, fell pregnant within just two weeks of her 11th birthday.

She gave birth last week with 19-year-old husband Jeliazko Dimitrov at her side.



"I'm not going to play with toys any more - I have a new toy now," Kordeza told Britain's News of the World newspaper. "She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must grow up. I am not going back to school - I am a mother now."


Kordeza met Jeliazko in the playground of her gypsy school when he rescued her from bullies.
Whoa whoa whoa hold the phones for a second. I don't know how many of you people have ever spent time on a playground at a gypsy school, but let me be the first to tell you, that shit is hardcore. The bullies are ruthless. Shit's legit. Its dog eat dog out there. Makes Bloods vs. Crypts look like Bert and Ernie. So if you rescue a girl from bullies on the playground of her gypsy school, you're a real life American hero. Or Bulgarian hero, whatever. Either way, you'd be raw dogging it within a week too, just like Jeliazko. This damsel in distress getting knocked up is actually the least surprising thing I've heard all day.

Plus, who am I to judge this chick for getting preggers AND married before her 12th birthday? First of all I dunno how they do things over in Bulgaria, but maybe that's the norm over there. And secondly, I was getting HJ's on the reg when I was like 12, so married and pregnant by 11 isn't that much of a stretch. And like they say, those who live in glass houses....

VERDICT:
for the record, jeliazko is still facing jail time for having sex with a minor. but he should be getting a purple fucking heart for his bravery out on the gypsy schoolyard

1 comments:

DominatonStation,  November 5, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

No way you were getting handjobs at 12....

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP