Monday, November 9, 2009

Who punches a baby?

MUGGERS ATTACK TWO-YEAR OLD GIRL

(Who punches a baby? Apparently these bitches do.)

A two-year-old girl was punched in the head by two teenage girls during an attempted robbery in north-west London.



The girl was with her mother when the pair were targeted by two female suspects in Preston Road, Wembley, at about 1645 GMT on Tuesday.


They demanded money from the mother, aged 23, before punching her in the arm and attacking her daughter.

The way I see it, there's 2 types of British people in this world. The first is the faggy Eurotrash type that I'm pretty sure invented techno and being hipsters. The second is the type from Green Street Hooligans, the crazy motherfuckers who say cunt like its nothing and will brawl and kill in the streets just because their soccer team lost. Frankly, this second type scares the shit out of me. So even though Brits can be fruity little Eurotrash, I'm going to assume this 2-year old who got attacked is of the Green Street hooligan crowd and knows how to take a punch to the dome. As for the mother, well, I'll be the first to admit that I'm no tough guy, but its going to take a lot more than a dead arm and messing with my hooligan baby to mug me. So teenage girls be warned.



VERDICT:
seriously, who punches a fucking baby??

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP