Thursday, February 26, 2009

1 is the loneliest number

ONE-ARMED TV HOST SCARES KIDS, PARENTS SAY

1-armed-tv-host

Parents in England are bitching that a host of a children's show only has 1 arm, which is frightening the kids. Part of me wants to just say, "No shit look at that thing. It looks like a shattered bowling pin." But another part of me wonders if compared to the kid-toucher next to her, the 1-arm deal ain't no thing. Look at the creepy grin on that guy's face! Would you leave your kids alone with him?


But another part of me can't help but blame these whiny, racist British kids. Well, maybe not racist, but whatever racism against handicapped people is called. Whatever that term is, the parents need to tell these kids to buck up and deal with it.


One mother said in an e-mail, “I didn't want to let my children watch the filler bits on the bedtime hour last night because I know it would have played on my eldest daughter's mind and possibly caused sleep problems.”


Sleep problems?? I cheered along as Jim Abbott throw a no-hitter with 1 good arm and half a table leg, and these kids are scared of some blonde chick with a little nubber!! What kind of little pussy is this lady's daughter? As our world becomes more and more retarded by the day, we're just gonna have to get used to this kind of crap.


VERDICT:
that dude definitely owns a van with curtains over the windows and a pony from a merry-go-round in the backseat

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP